API Method /venues/properties/add
This function adds a property to an venue. Properties are custom name/value pairs that can be used to add arbitrary information to an venue. For instance, a "Rating" property of "5 Stars" could be added to an venue using this method.
- This method requires user authentication.
- id string
- The venue ID.
- name string
- The property name.
- value string
- The property value.
Here's an example URL:
Output from this function is an XML block with the following constructs:
- status string
- message string
- Property added successfully.
- property_id integer
- The ID of this property.
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message>Property added successfully.</message>
This method may return these errors in an error document:
- Authentication error
- The specified user was not found or provided invalid credentials.
- Missing parameter
- The 'id', 'name', and 'value' parameters are mandatory.
- Not found
- There is no venue with that identifier.