API Method /users/locales/delete
Deletes a locale from a user. See user preferences for an example interface.
- This method requires user authentication.
- id string
- The user id from which to delete the locale.
- locale string
- The name of the locale to delete.
Here's an example request URL:
Output from this function is an XML block with the following constructs:
- status string
- Locale removed successfully.
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message>Locale removed successfully.</message>
This method may return these errors in an error document:
- Authentication error
- The specified user was not found or provided invalid credentials.
- Missing parameter
- The locale parameter is mandatory.
- Not found
- The user id was not found.