API Method /performers/new
Creates a new performer. See http://eventful.com/performers/new for an example interface.
- This method requires user authentication.
- name string
- The name of this performer.
- short_bio string
- A short biography of this performer.
- long_bio string
- A detailed biography of this performer. (optional)
- tags string
- A space-delimited list of tags. (optional)
Here's an example request URL:
http://api.eventful.com/rest/performers/new?...&name=Wil+Wheaton &short_bio=Just+this+guy. &tags=author+hawesome
Output from this function is an XML block with the following constructs:
- status string
- The performer ID of the newly created performer.
- Performer added successfully.
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message>Performer added successfully.</message>
This method may return these errors in an error document:
- Authentication error
- The specified user was not found or provided invalid credentials.
- Missing parameter
- A required parameter was not provided.