API Method /events/withdraw
Given an event ID, sets the event record to be withdrawn. Withdrawn events
no longer show up in search results.
- This method requires user authentication.
- id string
- The id of the requested event.
- note text
- An optional note describing why the event has been withdrawn. (optional)
Here's an example request URL:
Output from this function is an XML block with the following constructs.
- status string
- message string
- Event withdrawn
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
This method may return these errors in an error document:
- Authentication error
- The specified user was not found or provided invalid credentials.
- Missing event id
- No event ID was provided.
- Permission Denied
- The authorized user does not have permission to withdraw this event.