API Method /events/images/add
This function adds an image to an event.
- This method requires user authentication.
- id string
- The event ID.
- image_id string
- The image ID. (See /images/new to upload an image and retrieve the ID.)
Here's an example URL:
Output from this function is an XML block with the following constructs:
- status string
- Image added successfully.
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message>Image added successfully.</message>
This method may return these errors in an error document:
- Authentication error
- The specified user was not found or provided invalid credentials.
- Missing parameter
- The 'id' and 'image_id' parameters are mandatory.
- Not found
- There is no event (or image) with that identifier.